Murder at the Castle
New survey for this 2020 edition!
Building on its success for its first edition in 2019, "Meurtre au Château" returns from February 8.
February 1830, the Massena family notary was found dead in strange circumstances! Come investigate and try to solve this murder by exploring the home of François-Victor Massena, Prince of Essling and Duke of Rivoli. It will be necessary to leave to meet the suspects through the visit of the Castle!
With family or friends, it's up to you to investigate ... Ask them, draw your conclusions and try to solve this mystery!
February 8 and 9
every day from February 15 to March 1
every weekend in March
Practical information :
- 2 hours of play on site
- Slots available from 2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Activity entirely inside the castle
- The castle is not heated - bring warm clothes
- Limited places, reservation strongly recommended
- Baby carrier required
- Self-guided tour of the stables, the park and the exhibition of antique dolls and toys
- 14 € Adult
- 11 € Young (12-25 years old)
- 8 € Child (4-11 years old)